Friday, June 29, 2012

Quotes by Mark Victor Hansen

Mark Victor Hansen is the author of Chicken Soup for the Soul: Living Your Dreams

"I think the great livers, the people who are fully self-actualizing and alive, are the great givers."

"Big goals get big results. No goals gets no results or somebody else's results."

"Ideas attract money, time, talents, skills, energy and other complementary ideas that will bring them into reality."

"One of my goals is to inspire people to be all that they can be and, hopefully, be a good example and teach some useful, interesting principles. Perhaps I can be the key that turns on the engine in their life, and then they can take their car where they want."

"We've got the most prosperous culture in human history and we've also got the biggest spiritual hole in human history. People are saying, "I can't fill the hole with money. I can't fill it with alcohol, or drugs, or sex, so what do I need to fill it with?"

"Every individual’s purpose in tithing is to open up his/her awareness of universal laws. Tithing opens you, to you. You are an unlimited individual, deprived of a fuller, richer life partly because of lack of the tithing experience and expression in life."

"Perhaps my most important goal is to create a million millionaires."

"As a tither you automatically become solution-oriented rather than problem-oriented."

"Miracles never cease to amaze me. I expect them, but their consistent arrival is always delightful to experience."

No comments:

Post a Comment