Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Quotes by Les Brown

Les Brown is the author of the successful books, "Live Your Dreams" and "It's Not Over Until You Win". He was also the host of The Les Brown Show, a nationally syndicated daily television talk show which focused on solutions and not on problems.

“Other people's opinion of you does not have to become your reality.” 

“If you take responsibility for yourself you will develop a hunger to accomplish your dreams."

“Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.”

“I will heighten my life by helping others heighten theirs."

“The greatest revenge is massive success.”

“Just because Fate doesn't deal you the right cards, it doesn't mean you should give up. It just means you have to play the cards you get to their maximum potential.”

“Forgive yourself for your faults and your mistakes and move on.”

“A friend who is far away is sometimes much nearer than one who is at hand.”

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”

“You don't have to be great to get started, but you have to get started to be great.”

“Life has no limitations, except the ones you make.”

“Live out of your imagination instead of out of your memory.”

“Perfection does not exist -- you can always do better and you can always grow.”

“No one rises to low expectations.”

“Align yourself with people that you can learn from, people who want more out of life, people who are stretching and searching and seeking some higher ground in life.”

3 comments:

  1. Hej from Sweden!
    I have just started my own business in Sweden. As a woman and an immigrant, i have been asked to give ac couple of motivational talks on entrepreneurship and how to attain your goals. I will borrow some of your quotes and of course let everyone know who said it first.
    Thank you for this page. I have seen you Les Brown when I was a realtor in California. I loved your speeches and hope to do as well as you, for my audiences.
    My new business: www.lilsisgoatmilksoap.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I once saw less Brown's. DVC and made me change the thoughts in life.. I have a dream and i am to achieve the goals no matter what come may.. The dream is to have my own learning institution.
    From that time, i have been reading your quotes n watching the videos oline..
    Am sammy wanyoike from kenya, mail ad. Wanyoikesammy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. the day I came across with les brown's DVD my life took a new direction. I have never ceased to listen to his DVD's and liked his quotes. something like driving force came in me that it is possible to achieve my goals and live my dreams. I dream to become a motiviational speaker for young entrepreneurs in my country and to isnpire young people to aim for excellence.
    Am Alain Mawete from Congo KInshasa; alainmawete@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete